Thanks for shopping with UTONIC®! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. Please email [email protected] for instructions taking note of details below.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item(s) from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
Once items are received by UTONIC®, we will notify you status after inspecting the items. Refunds will then be processed within 14 days of UTONIC® receiving the goods.
You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our commitment to open and transparent management of your personal information:
- At UTONIC® we are committed to the open and transparent management of your personal information in line with our obligations under the privacy laws and to you as our valued customers.
- To offer the goods and services we provide in our business as an online retailer, we will need to collect personal information.
- Personal information is defined as information that can identify you in some way.
- This policy sets out how we collect and use personal information including: how we collect and protect your information; how we use your information; disclosure of information; our compliance with direct marketing and spam laws; offshore disclosure of information; and how you can correct information or complain about our use of your personal information.
- The 13 Australian Privacy Principles can be found at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-resources/privacy-fact-sheets/other/privacy-fact-sheet-17-australian-privacy-principles
- We will only collect information in accordance with the law, the Australian Privacy Principles and through fair means.
Collecting and looking after your information
- We only collect personal information with your consent, and which is necessary for our business.
- We collect this information so we can deliver our goods and services to you, carry on our business and provide you with anything else you might require.
- On signing up, and placing an order, we will collect from you: your name, email contact, phone number, address, date of birth; and your credit card details if you select that payment method (we do not store credit card details, only payment tokens via our secure payment gateway Stripe)
- When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about: your computer’s operating system; your computer’s browser type and capability, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address and geolocation; pages visited on our site, including how you were referred to each page; and web page usage statistics, including the time spent on each web page.
- We may record phone calls for customer service training purposes.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities except where we are compelled to by law or in accordance with our website Terms and Conditions.
- We store this information on secure cloud servers. These servers are protected by best practice cloud security measures which are in place to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorised access, unauthorised use, modification, disclosure or any other misuse.
Use of your personal information
- We use your personal information for the purpose of carrying on our business as an online retailer, including securing payment for and delivering your orders and any other related activities that you may expect from us.
- We also use that information, or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us to use the information or where permitted by law.
- We use the sort of information collected from your computer (mentioned in point 4 of ‘Collecting and looking after your information’) for the purposes of managing our website, improving our business and ultimately delivering better results for our customers.
- Use of your information will only be made in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 6.
Disclosure of your personal information
- If we do disclose your personal information it will only be for the primary purpose for which it was collected or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us disclose the information.
- We may disclose your personal information in any other way that is required or authorised by you or the law.
- We may disclose your personal information, with consent, for the purpose of carrying on our business as an online retailer and any other related activities that you may expect from us.
- Typical situations where your consent will be implied include, but are not limited to disclosure to third parties that provide services such as our payment gateway, marketing, logistic and technology support which are required to fulfil a transaction.
- In addition, disclosure of your information will only be made in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 6.
Direct marketing and spam
- We will only use your information for direct marketing (advertising, special offers, updates, etc) if you have given express or implied consent to receive it.
- We will only ever send you direct marketing communications that are consistent with our obligations under Australian Privacy Principle 7 and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
- We will always make it clear and simple to opt out of these communications and will respond to an opt out request within 5 business days.
- There are links that will allow you to opt-out of direct marketing communications on the communications themselves but if they aren’t showing up, for whatever reason, please email [email protected] to request an opt-out.
- As part of our business, disclosure of your personal information may be made. Sometimes this disclosure will need to be made to offshore entities for the purpose of storing and processing our data.
- The countries where these entities reside are varied due to the nature of wireless networks and cloud computing it is not practical for us to notify you of which country your personal information may be located but we know that disclosure may be made to the following countries: United States.
- Where an offshore disclosure is made it is always in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principle, particularly Australian Privacy Principle 1 and 8.
Your rights to correct or complain
- We are only allowed to, and only want to, keep your personal information if it is correct.
- At any time you can contact us and seek access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you.
- We are contactable by email at [email protected]
- If you wish to complain about a breach of your rights under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) please contact us on the email and postal addresses above providing details of your complaint in writing.
- We will respond to any complaint within 30 days. If you aren’t happy with our response you can complain directly to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint
- If you have any questions about privacy, your personal information, direct marketing, spam or our obligations or this policy please contact us at [email protected]
As a condition of using the UTONIC® website and other UTONIC® services (we’ll call that “the service” from here on), you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use.
- Your use of the service constitutes your agreement to comply with the following terms and conditions.
- The following rules may be modified from time to time. Continued use of the service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the service.
Personal Use of the Service
- You agree that you will only register one account as a user. Instances of multiple accounts per user will result in the additional accounts being closed, and any credits attached to that account will be cancelled.
- Product purchased from UTONIC® is for personal use only, and is not to be on-sold.
- The service shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not use any obscene or offensive language, or place on the service any material is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful.
- Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- You agree and acknowledge that your failure to follow the rules set forth in this Agreement may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- To offer the goods and services we provide in our business as an online retailer, we will need to collect personal information.
- We are committed to the open and transparent management of your personal information in line with our obligations under the privacy laws and to you as our valued customers.
- how we collect and protect your information;
- how we use your information;
- disclosure of information;
- our compliance with direct marketing and spam laws;
- offshore disclosure of information; and
- how you can correct information or complain about our use of your personal information.
- UTONIC® is a registered trademark of Hopscotch Innovations Pty Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on the service may also be registered trademarks of Hopscotch Innovations Pty Ltd or their respective owners.
- The Service contains material that is owned by or licensed to Hopscotch Innovations Pty Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless otherwise stated.
- You may download and view content from the service, which may include, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, photographs and URLs (Content) and/or print a copy of this material for your own use only, provided you do not modify the content or use the content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by these terms.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.
- The content of the pages of the service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- UTONIC® does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information and materials found on the service for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on the service is entirely at your own risk, for which UTONIC® shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the service meet your specific requirements.
- Any information or material placed on the service by users, including ratings, reviews, advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of UTONIC®.
- The service may also include links to other websites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by UTONIC® of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. Linking to any other service or site from this service is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
- UTONIC® services are provided in good faith, but UTONIC® does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the service, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- The contents of the service do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- To the extent permitted by law, UTONIC® hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the service.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of this website or the content contained herein, please feel free to contact our UTONIC® Customer Relations team at [email protected]
Referral and Welcome Credits
- Referral and welcome credits should expire 12 months from the date of issue. UTONIC® reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel unused referral and welcome credits at any time. Available credits will automatically be applied to orders.
Promotional Codes, Competitions or Related Offers
- UTONIC® reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of, or otherwise modify, suspend or cancel any promotional code, competition or related offer at any time. Only one promotional code can be applied to any order. Promotional codes cannot be applied to orders where referral credits are available. UTONIC® reserves the right to revoke any credits applied in association with a promotion if fraudulent activity is suspected.